Saturday, April 02, 2005

Awesomest thing ever

As Kyle and I are leaving the gym (ask about tickets to the gun show) we notice a van emptying out. It was formerly filled with Lewis and Clarke tennis players. Putting two and two together we realize that both our roomates are probably playing in a tennis match this afternoon and we should root them on. By root them on of course I mean get drunk and heckle thier opponents. The major problem comes when we only have an hour to get drunk, luckily we are up to the task after aggresivly assaulting our liver we are ready to attend the match. It starts slow with a comment here and there until we realize no one is going to say anything, here are the classics:

me: ohhh, you ran out of water you are definetly going to lose now.

(one of the lewis and clark players lost and stood near us)
me: hey....hey....HEY... did you win or lose?
guy: lost
me: ha! you lost to my roomate!
me: what's your name?
guy: Lewis
Kyle: last name Andclark?

This eventually gets boring so we leave and drink more till I black out and as per rule 3 I can't write about that. There is only one more highlight to the night that I am particularly proud of, at one point before heading to bed I go to take a pissbut halfway through the piss I sense it coming up, I am going to erupt like mt vesuvious. The problem being I am still pissingluckily I wasn't at a urinal or this situation could have been toxic. I decide to let it go and amazingly I hit the toilet with both puke and urine. How awesome is that, no spillage at all. Anyway tonight some A phi function and I'm prepared to get drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home