Sunday, June 12, 2005

the highlights

I picked up a job today working as a breakfast cook, I start Wednesday, so kick ass on that.

I got another job doing yardwork for a lady who is in my mom's ballet class, who happens to be a total Milf its weird but the extra cash will be nice.

Some things I've been thinking about:
Deep thought- This weekend I was clearing wilderness back behind my house, attacking it with weedwhackers and chain saws. This conquering of the wilderness gave an ultimate feeling of masculinity. So I pondered the idea that manliness is derived from the domination of the untamed.

cheap thought- Do dogs get offended by the farts of other dogs like human do?

4 Comments:

Blogger Harlan Smith said...

If you think conquering the wilderness is manly, you should try conquering that MILF. It will truly open your eyes to a new world, my friend.

Sincerely,

The MILF Hunter

7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fuck Harlito!!! You beat me to what I needed to say. I guess you truly are the MILFHunter! Oh well, Matty...

FUCK HER FOR MEEEEEE!!! FOR MEEE!!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Dasher said...

Given that dogs eat their own shit (and sometimes someone elses), my guess is that they don't get offended. But hey, I guess until I finish my shapeshifting machine to test this out, we will never know.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

I think you should conquer said wilderness wearing only a coonskin cap and a loin cloth

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home