Thursday, June 02, 2005

ignorance is bliss

Since the start of the summer I have attempted to better myself. Though not like morrally or even professionally but mostly in the world of minimal movement hand eye coordination games. These include darts, pool and ping pong. The pool playing is mostly so I can win drinks off people in bars later in life, cause as long as I'm hustling I might as well get drinks from it. But this particular story does not include pool or darts but the illustrious sport of ping pong.

The other day i got a call from my friend David asking if I wanted to play ping pong with his semi girly and some other girl. I was bored so I head over and after a few games the girls get tired of playing and start watching us play. So otra girly starts her interveiw on me cause I'd already put on a little bit of a flirt show, what can I say I am a shameless flirt, so she asks what school I went to? To which I respond University of Puget Sound, then naturally comes the major question? Computer science. Then comes the final questin of the girl-looking-for-potential intervewing what do you plan on doing? So I say for now I'm thinking about being a writer for a bit. her reponse was priceless "I don't really like reading, I'm not much of a reader." To which the only response I can think of becomes "well then I guess you aren't really my target audience." The best part of this response was since David was high it cracked him up, thus assuring I won the point.

So, the moral of the day make your opponents laugh and use their moments of distraction to crush them like a castrated cockroach.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

...Or just start a beer pong game and take "otra girly" home! Call me pimpin' or give me your number via e-mail, it doesn't show up on my celly.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Dasher said...

Matty...are you going to P-town tonight?

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home