Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A new day

At some point everything changed.
Clarity became something to be endured.

After a long ass drive yesterday, and a day spent unpacking and doing laundry, I felt the need to post something and since Dasher already mentioned hie "NorthEnd ThugLife" and me being to high when it actually happened to do the story justice, just know this was Dasher on the brink and the center of attention. Dasher thanks for being an only child, it keeps it interesting.

I have to say that event at 948 Sunday Night was the most maudlin event I've ever participated in, and while it was nice to spend time with some people for the last time, it was also a reminder of who'd I'd never see again if I can avoid it. So I got that going for me. My emotionally closed off ass has never given that many hugs to guys, and it made me feel awkward as all hell. So for the few I gave one to "I love you guys"

God fucking nostalgia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home