Monday, September 12, 2005

I need a hobby

As my cat sits staring at me from my roof, wait let me back up, my cat walter is crazy and for the last few weeks my dad along with other members of the family but primarily my dad has been re-roofing the house. This of course involves ladders to make the roof more accesible, now walter has since found he could climb up the ladder. A few problems emerged from this fact. one, he couldn't get down, two he could sneak in through upstairs windows and pee on the rug, and three he almost got himself nailed into the roof. But other than those minor difficulties it's pretty cool having a cat that can climb ladders. Eventually, after being stranded up there enough times Walt realized he needed a way to go down and why not go down the way you got up. So head first down the ladder he heads, and if you haven't seen an unsure cat going down a ladder Ihope to some day vido tape it and share it with anyone who asks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dasher said...

Matty, I hate to say it but I really think you should look into this gastric banding thing.

10:03 PM  
Blogger kfly said...

haha

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home