Friday, July 22, 2005

The collection

First off I'd like to thank the dishwasher at good harvest, Jose, for reaffirming the Mexican Stereo types of illiteracy, brazen talking, and laziness. This guy can't even tell time he calls in two or three times between 7 and 8 to ask if he should come in yet. (He doesn't start till eight.) Then upon entering promptly asks what time it is and this will not be his first question. Every few hours it's "Dude, can you do me a favor...?" It has made me feel completely vindicated for every racist Mexican joke I have ever told.

Second, a shout out to a old friend who became a fan of my blog, who got drunk at the bar I was tending, and even quoted my blog at me it was awesome, I'm totally famous. I went out drinking last night at a great sketchy bar named the turf where I was not carded no matter how young I look and people were allowed to smoke in the bar which may not be much for you WA people but for CA its weird and also illegal, but a bars a bar so it was cool. I didn't get drunk enough to be that exciting but I made new friends and drinking buddies who's goal it is to hit Rock Bottom drunkenness.

Third, I leave for a cruise Sunday and will attempt to be in Tacoma Saturday night. Belligerence will most likely ensue, coinciding with beer pong most likely, so there's that, and I'm tired but expect the next post to involve drunken Alaskan cruise postings which may or may not change the very way you view the existence of the Norwegian fly swatter.

P.S. When spell checking this I misspelled blog "bloc" and blog wasn't an acceptable replacement. weird.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, my first shoutout in a matty j blog. From here on out the sky's the limit boys.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think a T-Loc's dream and goal in life is to "hit Rock Bottom drunkenness."

A little over a month buddy. NorCal here I come!!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Dasher said...

When life makes you mad enough to kill
That's Rock Bottom

When you want something bad enough to steal
That's Rock Bottom

When you feel like you've had it up to here cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear
That's Rock Bottom

8:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm runnin' up on someone's lawn, with guns drawn!

That's Rock Bottom!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Rog said...

Hey dude, it's be great to make a Haj to the CC from the south. When were you guys planning to kick it?

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home