Saturday, July 09, 2005

girls be crazy

"IT is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife."

That's the first line from a book I had the dislpeasure of reading. A book so horrid that I hated it from that exact line. which I will reiterate was the fist line, the farther I go in life though I realize that women do think like that. The other day at the bar a couple of girls who are about 5 years older than me, I was doing my flirty bartender thing. and within a beer I overhear one of them say to the other "he's cute who do we know who is his age we can hook him up with." Without even a thought as to what I would want, no what's your type or anything just assuming I would go along. Later she at least asked the question if i had a girlfriend. On the brightside I did turn them into Tuesday Wednesday night regulars, so guarenteed tips are nice.

Well it's dinner time so my rant must be ceased hope things are good with everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should tell them your new drinking game...only tell them the rules are 8-10 women under a table, 1 Matt Johnson, and you have to pick who gives the best blowjob. The winner gets a free drink!

Try that on for size.

8:49 PM  
Blogger matty said...

damn I bow to your superior intellect, wish i'd thought of that

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's OK, I know in time you would of!!! I love ya buddy, keep havin' fun!!!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home