Sunday, July 31, 2005

"We're Johnson's"

Just a quick update post I got back from Alaska, Alaska is a kick ass state and given the chance I'd totally live there. We also went to Victoria where I swear one in ten people is a hot girl, it also has a pretty damn good bar scene. As soon as I gather up my thoughts and stories and decide which ones are worthy of posting and which ones should be left to memory and not to searchable internet. Until then one quick story and a joke my grandpa told me.

So, my cousin and I were hanging out in the cruise ship night club, and we both were sort of gazing at our own reflections in the mirror. The girls we were hanging out with got fed up with it after a few seconds and said "Get over yourselves." And being related and a tad drunk we turned and faced each other and practicly simultanously exclaimed "We're Johnson's". And became vidicated.

Q: Why shouldn't you have a two story whore house?

A: Too much fucking overhead!

6 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

I known I already told you this, but my friend Byron did the exact same trip as you earlier this summer with the same set of circumstances.

Namely, his grandparents bought all of the extended family tickets.

His last name is Johnson.

3:43 PM  
Blogger kfly said...

i want to go to alaska

4:17 PM  
Blogger Rog said...

2 questions... did you go to bartending school? How long are you planning on being a bartender?

1:21 PM  
Blogger kfly said...

You have to go to bartending school? I thought you just had to be a drunk. weird.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These messages are so lame, and for some reason mine will not erase off of my blog. Hopefully you will have better luck!!! FUCK OFF STOCK PEOPLE!! OR I WILL SHOVE EVERY SHARE OF YOUR SHITTY STOCK SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, WALL STREET WONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Anyway Matty, do a new blog.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear more about your trip!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home