Monday, September 19, 2005

If you don't agree with me, you're a douchebag

I have a new hatred, and if you've channel surfed any time during the day I'm sure you've seen it as well. How low can MTV go but to put spoiled rich bitches the opportunity to show off their sweet 16th birthday. Now the worst part of this show is the father writing the check to pay for it all. you can see the pain in their eyes at the utter wrapping that his daughter has of him on her finger. But you think that aat the least MTV could help pick up a check. Actually scratch that if they can afford it any way and their 16 year old is an attention grabbing whore their life is most likely punishment for past life offenses. However this does not excuse MTV for subjecting us the public, to the drivel of whiny high school drama, here's an idea start showing 21 year old parties where every episode ends up with a vomit in the toilet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dasher said...

I went to Olive Garden on my 16th birthday. It was bomb.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Yea I hate that show. I think I've seen all of them. Drew and I watched the entire season's worth of "America's next top model" over the weekend. You missed out on some awsome TV.

8:44 PM  
Blogger matty said...

I wouldn't say I missed it charles

9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I HATE THE FU&%ING SWEET 16 SHOW!!! I went to Tony Romas for ribs on my 16th birthday...that was all I needed/wanted.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home