Wednesday, June 22, 2005

noche no es bueno

It's been a while mostly due to the complete overhaul of my lazy life into a workaholic. Tomorrow i commence my ninth day of work in a row at the Good harvest Cafe. Where the kitchen is filled with potheads and the waitress look weird, not to mention the weird ass health food they try to pass off sometimes. Overall though the food's good and I'm learning how to make it all, and I get a free meal daily. but the surprise came today when I got home and had two more job offers for night jobs, one as a host/busboy which I might take cause it's a fancier restaurant and I might becom a waiter by the end of the summer therefore making bankroll in tips, but the other job is a bartender at a brewery and well bartending sounds badass so there is that desicion.

Here is a description of my workplace brought to you by my first day, first of the other prep cook who is training my at one point reaches into his pochet and halfway pulls out a sack, stoner, not that I didn't peg that anyway he had all the tell tale signs the long hair the glazed over look and general intrest in kitchen work. This I thought was to be the end of my pot stories at the cafe, but it was not to be at the end of the day the dishwasher who had previously been sent home came back and went into the backroom with the kitchen manager/cook, which looked very similar to a drug deal, especially since the nexzt day the dishwasher asked him "did the shit work out?" and said "You got hooked up." So basically the dishwashers a dealer and everyone else is a stoner, which explains the levels of incompetance, man I love low expectations.

With my first day off coming this Friday my plan is to grab my guitar a book and a 12 pack a beer and sit by the river and ignore every one I can almost taste it. Until then I need my beauty rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds good to me. You should probably hook a sack for yourself and smoke a blunt in our honor by the river. Viva river!!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home